TES focuses on deploying its technology in key storage markets in North America and has been deployed on three continents.
Ice Bears have been deployed in more than 40 utility territories and have logged over 60 million operating hours. Over 1,500 units have been delivering cooling to more than 300 locations since 2005. Our Ice Bear batteries have proven their ability to reliably deliver cost-effective and clean peak capacity to our utility partners.
- Orange County, CA: Over 450 commercial installations totaling 5+ MW of storage capacity. Owned and managed by TES, operational since 2019. Utility program info.
- Riverside, CA: Over 100 utility and customer-owned commercial and residential installations totaling 3+ MW of storage capacity.
- Redding, CA: Over 100 utility-owned commercial and residential installations totaling 3+ MW of storage capacity.
- Massachusetts: Utility and customer-owned commercial and residential installations
- Southern California Public Power Authority (SCPPA): Over 200 utility-owned commercial installations totaling 3+ MW of storage capacity. Locations include LADWP, Glendale, Moreno Valley, Azusa and Colton.